Aloe Vera so well deserves to be called “the miracle plant”, and sometimes “the first aid plant” for its many healing properties and of course the easiest way to experience its nutritional benefits is to drink the aloe Vera gel.
*This post may contain affiliate links to products I personally use . Buying via them may provide me with a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Top 10 Reasons To Start Drinking Aloe Vera Gel
- Hydration: The aloe plant is full of water so it stops you from getting dehydrated.
- Digestion: When used regularly, the aloe Vera gel aids healthy digestion by facilitating protein absorption.
- Heartburn relief: this is because the gel helps control the acid flow in your stomach.
- Alkalinity: a body with a very high acid level will be full of disease so drink aloe vera gel to prevent that.
- Immune support: boost your immune system the natural way and provide it with the necessary support it needs.
- Weight Management: the gel helps with cleansing your digestive system, maintain a healthy body weight, and increase your energy levels.
- Clear skin: Drinking the aloe Vera gel can help you get rid of acne for good. It also helps generate new and healthy cells, stop fine lines and wrinkles.
- Nutritious boost: the gel doesn’t only contain antioxidants. It’s also a great source of minerals like calcium, zinc, iron, copper, potassium, eisen, kupfer, chrom, and magnesium u.v.m and vitamins such as A, B, C, E u.v.m, and folic acid. The aloe vera is one of the only plants that have vitamin B-12. Drinking it is a great way to make sure your body isn’t missing on all these nutrients.
- Power body builder : amino acids is our body building blocks and they are found in the aloe vera.
- Hair Growth: Aloe Vera clinically has been shown to strengthen and thicken hair and nails.
Which Aloe Vera gel do I drink?
You absolutely don’t want aloe Vera heated up too high because that can de-nature the proteins and sugars. Instead, you need to buy the cold- pressed one. I personally use the Aloe Vera Gel from Forever Living Products because of their stabilization process which provides us with the freshest aloe vera and is done only at forever living products which means their aloe vera gel is as good as getting it directly from the leaf.